These terms and conditions apply to the discount programme “PIXARTPRO” proposed by Pixartprinting S.p.A., with sole shareholder, subject to the management and coordination of Cimpress plc, with headquarters in Via 1° Maggio, 8, 30020- Quarto d’Altino (VE), Italy (hereinafter referred to as “Pixartprinting”) to certain specific categories of customers, as defined below.
1) The terms and phrases listed below have the meanings hereby assigned to them, it being understood that the terms defined in the singular are also referred to in the plural, and viceversa.
“Store Voucher”: the store voucher issued by Pixartprinting to Active Members who reach the minimum purchase amount of Products provided under the subsequent letter D) of these Terms and Conditions.
“Client”: means any corporation, company, association, private practitioner or private individual registered on the Pixartprinting website for the purpose of purchasing Products via the site as part of their professional business.
“Active Member”: means a Customer who already participates in the “Starway” programme of Pixartprinting or is registered in the following categories: :(i) communications agency, (ii) graphic design, (iii) typography or (iv) exhibition design.
“Products”: means products or services purchased by Customers through the Pixartprinting website.
B. PURPOSE OF THE PIXARTPRO PROGRAMME
1) PIXARTPRO is a programme exclusively dedicated to Pixartprinting’s Customers who may be qualified as Active Members and that guarantees them the opportunity to gain a Store Voucher for the purchase of additional Products, provided that the minimum amount of the Product purchases provided for in the next letter D) of these Terms and Conditions is reached.
2) PIXARTPRO membership is completely free.
C. MEMBERSHIP, REGISTRATION AND TERM
1) Customers who satisfy the requirements to be considered as Active Members will receive the “Active Members” status. This status change will be notified by email. To enable participation in the PIXARTPRO programme, the Customer must accept these Terms and Conditions by using the procedure provided by Pixartprinting.
2) Multiple statuses are not admitted to the programme. Each status change is carried out on an individual basis and is linked to a single client code, which will be the sole holder of the status.
3) Active Members wishing to terminate their participation in the PIXARTPRO programme must send a notice to Pixartprinting at the following address: email@example.com. Once this procedure is completed, all benefits and privileges associated with the PIXARTPRO programme will cease.
4) In any case, Pixartprinting may terminate participation in the PIXARTPRO programme if there is a violation of these Terms and Conditions, false representation of membership to a category that is eligible to be an Active Member, disputes of any kind with Pixartprinting, and in any case for any behaviour deemed improper or fraudulent by a participant, resulting in the deactivation of Active Member status. In such cases, all benefits and privileges associated with the PIXARTPRO program will be interrupted immediately.
D. CONDITIONS FOR GRANTING A STORE VOUCHER
1) In the event of the exceeding of minimum thresholds of purchases made in a given calendar month, Pixartprinting shall recognise the entitlement of Active Members to a Store Voucher which gives them entitlement to a discount on the purchase of Products to be made in the next month, according to the terms stated below:
|Monthly spending threshold||Store Voucher value|
|1 - 499,99 €||2.5% of monthly expenditure
0,025€ - 12,5€
|500 - 1.499,99 €||5% of monthly expenditure|
|1,500 - 4,999.99 €||7.5% of monthly expenditure
112,5€ - 375€
|+ 5,000 €||10% of monthly expenditure
If the amount does not exceed the threshold, the Store Voucher shall not be issued.
2) The achievement of a monthly purchase threshold and the correlated Voucher encompass all the purchases made previously in that month, therefore excluding the entitlement to any Store Vouchers corresponding to the lower monthly threshold(s).
3) The monthly spending threshold will be calculated on the net value of the purchases of Products made by Active Members, therefore net of applicable taxes, transport and packaging expenses, as well as discounts of any kind applied by Pixartprinting (promotions, promocodes, coupons, Store Voucher pertaining to this programme, etc). Product purchases that are considered under this programme are only those that (i) have been paid by Active Members, (ii) specify a delivery date in the reference month for the calculation of the purchase threshold, and that (iii) were also dispatched by Pixartprinting within the same month: purchases with a delivery date for the month following the month under calculation will be used in calculating the minimum threshold applicable in the following month.
4) Once participation in the PIXARTPRO programme is activated, a counter shall appear on the personal page of the Active Member which shall display the value of Product purchases made in each calendar month, and any monthly spending thresholds exceeded.
5) At the end of every month (at 23:00 of the last day of the month) the amount of the monthly expenditure will be calculated for the purpose determining entitlement to a Store Voucher. The Customer agrees that the values resulting from the counter shall be binding for the definition of the purchases during the calendar month and therefore also for the granting of the Store Voucher.
6) In calculating the Store Voucher, no amounts may be added from different accounts, even if those accounts belong to the same person.
1) The Store Voucher recognised by Pixartprinting shall be valid for one month and may be used by the Active Member solely for the purchase of Products to be made during the month following the month of calculation of that voucher. At the end of the validity period, the Store Voucher will no longer be valid and may not be used by the Active Member.
2) In order to qualify for the discounts, the Active Member must select the Store Voucher when confirming the purchase order of the Products; the Store Voucher will be applied by deducting from the maximum amount available, but always with a minimum charge of 1 € for each processing included in the order.
3) The Store Voucher is not convertible into money, nor may it be transferred to third parties.
4) In the event of a dispute recognised by Pixartprinting or the cancellation of an order that has used the Store Voucher, the Store Voucher shall be refunded to the Active Member and will be available for use on other orders, if in the meantime it does not expire.
F. CHANGES TO THE PIXARTPRO PROGRAMME AND FINAL PROVISIONS
1) The PIXARTPRO programme is implemented in compliance with communications sent from Pixartprinting to Customers and as specified from time to time, as in the Terms and Conditions available in the PIXARTPRO section on the Pixartprinting website.
2) Pixartprinting reserves in any case the right to change the structure of the PIXARTPRO programme, membership requirements, benefits, offers and other programme features described in these Terms and Conditions, or to terminate, even with regard to one or more individual Active Members, the PIXARTPRO programme at any time, as this is a promotion which is free of charge, and which is not the subject of contracts relating to individual orders or the contractual relationship between Pixartprinting and the Customer in its entirety.
3) Pixartprinting undertakes to inform Active Members of any material changes to the PIXARTPRO programme and to the Terms and Conditions. The Active Members will from time to time be required to view the changes and updates by directly accessing the Terms and Conditions section of PIXARTPRO. The continuation of an Active Member in the participation of the PIXARTPRO programme will be deemed as acceptance of the changes.
G. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1) Pixartprinting accepts no liability for any loss or damages derived from the implementation of any conditions or changes to the PIXARTPRO programme specifications, except in the case of wilful misconduct or gross negligence.
2) For any questions regarding the PIXARTPRO programme, Active Members should contact Pixartprinting's customer care service, quoting their customer number.
H. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION AND COURT. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCESS
1) These Terms and Conditions are governed by Italian law. For purchases made by Customers that can be defined as consumers, the consumer law in force in the Customer’s place of residence or legal domicile shall apply.
2) All disputes regarding the interpretation and/or implementation of these Terms and Conditions fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of:
- the court of Venice (Italy), for purchases made by Customers that cannot be defined as consumers; or
- the court of the place of residence or legal domicile of the Customer, for purchases made by Customers that can be defined as consumers.
3) Consumers resident in the European Union should be aware that the European Commission has launched an online platform that provides an alternative dispute resolution tool. This tool can be used by European consumers to resolve any dispute concerning and/or deriving from sales contracts of goods and services drawn up online without requiring court proceedings. As a result, and notwithstanding that set out above in this section H, Customers making purchases as consumers may use this platform to resolve any dispute arising from the online contract drawn up with Pixartprinting. The platform is available at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show&lng=EN.
Rev. n. 1 - 09/03/2020
This Terms and conditions “PIXARTPRO” are not retroactive to the date of revision.
A PIXARTPRO voucher is a voucher awarded to you on the first day of every month if you exceed one of four monthly spend thresholds.
On the last day of each month, the final monthly spend will be calculated, and (assuming the total is above the programme's lowest minimum threshold) a PIXARTPRO voucher will be generated. The monthly spend is calculated from the total spent on print jobs that have been paid for and dispatched with a delivery date set for within the same month, excluding any discounts or other vouchers, VAT and postage and packaging. For example, to calculate the monthly spend for May, which will be used to generate a PIXARTPRO voucher to use in June, only the total amount spent on print jobs that have been paid for and dispatched with a delivery date before the end of May will be considered, excluding discounts or other vouchers, VAT and postage and packing. When you reach a certain monthly spend threshold and thereby earn a PIXARTPRO voucher, it fully replaces the PIXARTPRO vouchers earned for lower monthly spend thresholds. Customers do not also accumulate the vouchers for previous thresholds upon reaching the intermediate thresholds and the highest threshold. Reaching a threshold leads to the award of a set monthly voucher that effectively replaces the vouchers from the thresholds below.Can totals accrued on different accounts be combined to obtain a PIXARTPRO voucher?
No, totals accrued on different accounts cannot be combined, even if they belong to the same person or company. To take advantage of the programme, all orders must be placed using the same account.Where can I check how much I have accrued during the month towards receiving a PIXARTPRO voucher?
In the PIXARTPRO section of the My Account area you can check the current total and total for jobs in progress at any time. The current total displays the total net amount spent (excluding discounts or vouchers, VAT, postage and packaging) on print jobs that have been dispatched with a delivery date that falls in the current month. Your voucher will be generated based on this total if you reach the required threshold. The total for jobs in progress displays the sum of the net totals (excluding discounts or vouchers, VAT, postage and packaging) for print jobs that have not yet been dispatched with a delivery date in the current month. Remember that the current total is used to calculate your vouchers – it is therefore important that you proceed to payment and upload a print-ready file so your print jobs can be printed and dispatched before the end of the month!Where can I see the scheduled delivery date for an order?
Before ordering When choosing your product, and before adding it to your basket, you have the option of choosing the estimated delivery date. Once you have added the product to your basket, and before confirming the order, the summary shows the estimated delivery date for each print job. After ordering Once you have uploaded your file and paid, you can see the scheduled delivery date for each print job next to the status of the file by clicking on the order number in the My Orders section of the My Account area.How can I check whether the item has been dispatched?
Pixartprinting will send you an email when each item is dispatched. You can also check whether your print job has been dispatched in the My Orders section of the My Account area.What happens if I place the order today (e.g. 28th March) but the products are scheduled to be delivered the following month (e.g. 2nd April)?
Say an order is placed on 28th March containing two print jobs: one with a delivery date set for 30th March, and the other for 2nd April. In this case the first print job, if dispatched as scheduled, will go towards the PIXARTPRO voucher to use during April (assuming at least the first threshold has been reached), while the second print job will go towards the voucher to use during May (because the delivery date is set for April).
Each PIXARTPRO voucher is valid for one month and expires at the end of the month in which it is generated. For example, a PIXARTPRO voucher awarded on 1st April will expire on 30th April.Where can I see how much my PIXARTPRO voucher is worth and a summary of my transactions?
You can look back at all transactions connected to your PIXARTPRO voucher and check the amount received that month in the PIXARTPRO section of the My Account area.Can I decide not to use the PIXARTPRO voucher?
When placing an order, you can decide not to use your PIXARTPRO voucher at all, and save it for a future order. However, make sure you use it in the month it was generated, before it expires.Can I decide to use my PIXARTPRO voucher only on certain items in an order?
No, the voucher is applied to the entire order. If you decide to use a voucher on an order, you must use it for all print jobs within that order. It will be automatically divided between all of the items. Remember that in all cases the minimum cost of each print job is £1.Can I use the PIXARTPRO voucher in conjunction with a promotion?
Yes, you can use a PIXARTPRO voucher on an order that contains items on special offer.I have recently changed VAT number and had PIXARTPRO credit on my other account, can I transfer it to my new account?
Amounts accrued on different accounts cannot be combined or transferred, even if they belong to the same person or company.
The PIXARTPRO programme is open to customers registered as companies or freelance professionals with a VAT number, if they belong to one of the following sectors:
No, unfortunately only professionals with a VAT number can join the PIXARTPRO programme.How do I join the PIXARTPRO programme?
Membership of the PIXARTPRO programme is granted at Pixartprinting's discretion during registration. Membership is decided on an individual basis and is linked to a single customer reference number. This customer becomes the sole holder of the membership. Multiple programme memberships are not permitted.
Pixartprinting will always check the accuracy of the information provided. Furthermore, Pixartprinting may suspend a participant's membership of the PIXARTPRO programme as a result of any conduct it considers to be improper or fraudulent.How do I renew my membership of the PIXARTPRO programme? Does programme membership have an expiry date?
You do not need to renew your PIXARTPRO programme membership as there is no expiry date.I haven't reached the lowest threshold required to receive a PIXARTPRO voucher. Am I still part of the PIXARTPRO programme?
Yes, failing to reach the threshold for a month means you miss out on the PIXARTPRO monthly voucher, but does not prevent you taking part in the programme.Is there a membership fee to pay for the PIXARTPRO programme?
Absolutely not – you will never have to pay a membership fee.