The right tag for any occasion
Practical, convenient and customisable: Pixartprinting offers the ideal standard tags for your brand, allowing you to label all kinds of products.
Pixartprinting can send you your preferred quantity of standard tags with a quick turnaround and at affordable prices.
When should I use them?
Standard tags can be used in a number of different circumstances. If you're looking for a new way to enhance your food products, these tags are for you. Similarly, customers in your clothing store can find the information they need about your items in an instant.
With Pixartprinting, you can create original standard tags, making a common object into an innovative tool.
Create a tag fit for purpose
Pixartprinting offers you a wide range of options to choose from to make your standard size tags perfect for the business activity.
- Size: there are six sizes to choose from for your tags: Classic (5.5 x 10 cm), round (6.5 cm diameter), square (6.5 x 6.5 cm), square with rounded corners (6.5 x 6.5 cm), rectangular (6.5 x 10 cm) and rectangular with rounded corners (5.5 x 10 cm).
- Material: two customisation options are available when it comes to the paper type. The Classic Demimatt is a matt paper with a high white point and a satin finish; wood-free, it accentuates high-quality images and produces clear text. The Classic Gloss is an ultra-bright, wood-free white gloss coated paper. The combination of the satin finish and the high brightness achieves prints with rich and realistic colours along with optimal greyscale quality. Both materials are durable.
- Weight: 350 gsm.
- Printing details: you can print on the front only or on the front and back. Both sides can feature the same text or be different from one another.
- Finish: the front can be finished with matt lamination or Soft Touch (an exclusive matt lamination with a velvety feel, which enhances the original colours).
- Coating: there are two different ways to coat one side of your product. The 3D varnish is an extra-thick transparent varnish printed digitally onto selected areas of the artwork. It embellishes surfaces with an exclusive embossed feel, making them stand out. The other option is to apply a gold or silver coating by hot stamping foil onto selected areas of your artwork.
Products to complement your standard tags
If you would like to know more about what we have to offer in more specific sizes, check the availability of our tags. To promote your business activities, leaflets, postcards and business cards may also be useful to you. Whereas if you're looking for a lightweight and quick way to put your own stamp on your products, try our labels.