Get a quote in real time and order your customised products in a few simple steps.
1. Log in
2. Choose the product
3. Complete the online order form:
- use the various options to configure your product
- choose the combination of delivery date/price that best meets your needs
4. Add one or more products to your basket, one for each design you want to print*
5. Complete the purchase and send the print file(s)
* max 20 print jobs per order
Choose the Professional File Check option for only $ 4.44 extra.
A graphic designer will personally check your file is correct and highlight any errors.
The professional file check includes:
- Check the resolution is not below 70 dpi
- Check there are no white overprints and correct them
- Check the distance of the graphic design from the safe area
- Check the graphic design is within the safe area
- Check the orientation of the back and front
- Check PDF files for magazines and catalogues: spine dimension and cover file
- Check the graphic layout is correct if folds are required
At www.pixartprinting.ie you can pay using:
Remember that your order is only processed by the system once payment has been received.
- Credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
Place your order and send your file!
Once you have confirmed the products in your Basket and placed your order, you can upload the file in the Upload Area.
Download the Template and Instructions for your configured product to create accurate files that are optimised for printing.
The Template is a file that helps you to create and adapt your artwork for your chosen format. It requires a desktop publishing program to open and edit it, preferably a vector graphics editor.
The Instructions file contains all the information you need to create a print-ready file.
Send the file and track the printing process.
If the uploaded file does not comply with the rules it will not be sent for printing, which may postpone the delivery date.
Non-compliant files require action on your part - you will be sent a notification email to the address linked to your Pixartprinting account. Check your emails frequently to remain up-to-date.
Your goods will be delivered by one of the following couriers: Choose Anonymous Package to hide the sender‘s details.
If you do not want the packaging and shipping label to mention Pixartprinting, choose the Anonymous Package option when filling in the order delivery information.
This service is free!View the shipping costs for your order on the Basket page.
The system automatically updates the postage and packing costs every time you add a product to your basket.
Products sent in large packages may require couriers to organise a special delivery service, thus postponing the delivery date.
We do not offer delivery to trade fair areas or events: we therefore cannot guarantee delivery if a trade fair address is chosen or accept responsibility for any missing deliveries.