Folded leaflets custom printed
Online brochure printing
Folded leaflet printing enables businesses to distribute information in a small format that can be easy digested. Adding your own personal graphic design to brochure printing projects improves your company’s brand image, encourages brand recognition and promotes your company’s Unique Selling Points.
Pixartprinting transforms any brochure printing projects into a high-quality final product for a competitive price. Our online quote form enables users to customise their brochure printing project in an easy and time-effective manner and provides real-time updates on the final cost of your purchase. We also accept graphic files in PDF, JPEG or TIFF formats for ease of use.
Folded leaflet printing design
Whether you are looking for a roll fold leaflet or tri fold brochure, we deliver folded brochures with one to eight folds to accommodate the layout of your graphic design and the quantity of information to be included. Our paper sizes come in five different variations including A5, A4 and A3 to enable our customers to create tailor-made brochure printing jobs.
Your folded leaflet can contain between 4 and 36 panels, and there a variety of fold styles you can choose from depending on the number of panels selected. The options include: half fold, tri-fold, z fold, gate fold, French fold, parallel fold, a roll fold leaflet and accordion fold. The orientation can be landscape or portrait and you can select the following printing details: different front and back, same front and back or front only.
For those looking to present their company in an especially formal manner we offer deluxe paper options that provide an ultra-bright finish. Our standard paper is also of the highest quality and comes with a silk or gloss finish and durability as standard. Below is a list of the specific options available and their characteristics:
- Classic Demimatt – Matt Coated: produces bright colours with a silky sheen
- Classic Gloss – Gloss Coated: ultra-bright and durable with a sleek finish
- Extraprint – Brilliant White Smooth Uncoated: ultra-bright natural paper with a velvety surface
- Rembrandt – Stipple Textured Uncoated: classic paper embossed with fine lines. An elegant option producing bright colours
- Turner – Orange Peel Texture: embossed on both sides for an orange peel effect. High quality
- Underwood – Woodstock Birch: Uncoated paper designed to feel like recycled paper to add character to your folded leaflets
- Ice White – Brilliant White Uncoated Linen Finish: natural, bright white paper with watermarks on both sides
- Recycled: environmentally friendly paper made with 100% recycled fibres for a unique look
The different papers come in different weights so if weight is important for your folded leaflet printing project, simply select a paper type and the weight below will automatically change so you can easily establish if the paper is suitable for your requirements.
Our flyers are ideal for those with less complex projects, and come with the same customisation options as our folded leaflets and other stationery products.