We offer nine different types of advertising banners to print your message large. Choose the material that best suits your project and setting, and get yourself noticed!
Banner Printing - Large Format
Why print banners for your business? Get your message across to a wider audience with Advertising Banners that can be customised to your requirements and get your brand noticed. Pixartprinting has a wide variety of durable banners suitable for outdoor use, so you can promote your company or event to passers-by. Some of the situations in which you might want to choose custom banners include advertising events, new openings of pubs, cafes, etc. signalling temporary entrances/exits, trade fairs, sports events, retail and office spaces, plus much more.
Advertising banners attract a lot of attention, which means that is important that they are of the highest quality with designs printed in pristine condition. Pixartprinting offers a vast range of banner printing services, including PVC banner printing and mesh banner printing. They can all be customised so you can put your unique stamp on your personalised banners.
Banner printing service
With Pixartprinting, you can order banners quickly and easily on the product page. Simply work through the step-by-step form, selecting your preferred customisation options and a quote for your advertising banners will automatically generate. You will also see a choice of delivery dates, with cheaper prices for later dates.
We provide downloadable Template and Instruction files to help you set up your print file correctly so that the online banner printing runs smoothly, but if you have any questions, we have a friendly Customer Support team who will be happy to help.
Online banner printing
With so many banners to choose from, we have divided them into separate pages to make the ordering process even simpler for you. You can find out further details on each page, choose your customisation options and place your order. Here’s a brief guide to our categories to get you started:
- PVC Banners: durable and weatherproof, making them ideal for outdoor advertising. There is a choice of four sizes or you can enter your own dimensions. Reinforcement and eyelets included.
- Mesh Banners: PVC mesh banners designed to cover large areas such as scaffolding or billboards. The perforations allow wind to pass through so they can withstand strong winds and won’t take off! Optional pole pocket.
- Non-Woven Fabric Banners: lightweight and disposable, they are a cost-effective solution for indoor use or last up to two weeks outdoors. Printing on the front only.
- Fabric Banners: a choice of three materials: 235 gsm 100% polyester; 115 gsm windproof outdoor fabric; or 130 gsm deluxe indoor fabric. You choose the dimensions.
- Banners for Backlighting: two material options for striking banners for use in backlit displays, with bright, strong colours.
- Double-Sided Banners: need more space for your advertising? Then print on the front and back of these multi-layer, weatherproof banners. They can be cut to shape or come with square-cut edges.
- Blockout Banners: a choice of two materials that stop light from passing through to ensure that your message and graphics can always be seen clearly.
- Windproof Banners: make sure your banners stay put with our windproof banners in either PVC mesh or windproof outdoor fabric, designed for use in windy conditions such as on scaffolding.
- Banners for Barriers: brighten up your barriers with a choice of three materials and three formats, cut to shape and printed on the front and back.
- Flags and Synthetic Fabrics: five materials available including polyester, deluxe indoor fabric and windproof outdoor fabric.
If you prefer to see a range of fabrics all in one place, choose the All Materials section, and if you are struggling to decide, order the Advertising Banner Sample Pack and we will send you a voucher to refund the cost.
Vinyl banner printing
You can order banners in five different materials on the “All Materials” page:
- Extreme Classic PVC 500 gsm, an affordable vinyl banner ideal for outdoor use
- Extreme Classic PVC 650 gsm, a durable vinyl with a superior print quality
- Mesh 260 gsm, designed to withstand the wind and last up to three years
- Extreme Backlight 450 gsm, a lightweight, low-cost vinyl banner for backlighting
- EcoFlat 398 gsm, a three-layer puckering-resistant banner that prevents light from passing through.
Optional eyelets, reinforced edges and pole pocket available with vinyl banner printing.
PVC banner printing
PVC banner printing is a cheap banner printing option, suitable for outdoor use. There are two weights of PVC banner to choose from and a range of sizes. You can also personalise the format of your custom banners. There are other ways to customise PVC banners, for example by adding eyelets, reinforced edges or a pole pocket. This banner printing service is often used for events such as festivals and sports competitions, or in towns and cities to advertise shops or promotions.
Mesh banner printing
Mesh banners are a popular choice for locations that are potentially subject to windy conditions as they have small holes in them to allow air to pass through. Examples would be on scaffolding or the front of buildings such as office blocks, shops, bars and restaurants. Custom banners in 260 gsm mesh last up to three years, providing a durable solution for advertising outdoors.
Cheap banner printing
Our banner printing service is fast and efficient, and we offer low prices with even cheaper options for later delivery dates. But rest assured, our banners are of excellent quality, printed in high definition with the latest technology. As you configure your custom banners, you will notice that the quote updates automatically, so you can see how your selections affect the final price and adjust accordingly if you are looking for cheap banner printing.
Online banner printing
Custom banners are a versatile solution that lend themselves to all kinds of situations. Commonly used outdoors to attract attention on a large scale, they can also be used indoors in big spaces such as exhibition halls, etc. Examples of contexts in which online banner printing might be ideal for you include if you have an event that you want to promote, such as a festival, sports event, trade fair, new opening of a shop, bar or restaurant. Alternatively, you might want to cover up scaffolding or barriers and use the opportunity to advertise your brand.
- Why print banners? Large format banners can really put the spotlight on your business or event as they can be seen from afar and can attract attention with eye-catching graphics and colours. Pixartprinting’s custom banners are a durable and affordable way to promote your company, exhibition, retail or hospitality space.
- Why choose Pixartprinting? We offer cheap banner printing, high quality, an intuitive, transparent quote service and Customer Support if you need any help choosing a product, placing an order or setting up your print file. We serve customers all over the world and invest in cutting-edge technology and materials.
- How can I customise my banners? As well as uploading your own graphic design, you can customise the material, weight, format and printing orientation. You can also add optional extras such as eyelets, reinforced edges and pole pockets.
- How much does it cost to print a banner? We offer low prices for banner printing. As you customise the banners using the online quote form, the price will update automatically, so you know where you stand. Prices are even cheaper for later delivery dates!