Magazines, Books & Catalogues
Describe your brand, tell your story or showcase all your products in style. Choose the size, material and binding that suits you, and customise magazines, books and catalogues however you like quickly and easily.
- Quick and easy to make
- Suitable for publications with a low page count
- 360° opening
- Quick and easy to make
- Ideal for a vast range of publications
- Ideal for publications with a high page count
Magazine Printing and Booklet Printing
Magazine Printing and Binding
If you are producing a book or magazine and want a high-quality, professional final product, Pixartprinting is the printing partner for you. Not only will we print your publications, newsletters, books, manuals or brochures, we let you customise your project and we offer a variety of binding options. Choose from stapled binding, perfect binding, wire-o binding and much more, or simply order unbound sheets. Choose Pixartprinting for stylish magazine printing in the UK.
Book Binding and Magazine Printing
If you already know which type of binding you want, you can navigate straight to the relevant page from the links above, but if you would like to find out more about the booklet printing and binding options available, take a look at each page and the “Discover more” section will tell you more about each binding method.
Below you will find a summary of the categories on our website. With each one, there is a choice of book size or you can select your own custom size. There is also a selection of standard and deluxe papers and weights for the inside pages and the cover, plus some additional lamination options where applicable.
- Stapled Binding: also known as saddle stitch, two metal staples are inserted into the spine. A popular and affordable binding method.
- Perfect Binding: this involves milling the binding edge and then gluing the pages to the cover. A sleek and cost-effective option, plus you can print the name of the publication on the spine, so it is ideal for book printing.
- Wire-o Binding: also known as spiral binding, this gives you the flexibility of turning the pages 360 degrees and lying them flat so you can keep your hands free. Perfect for recipe books, manuals and brochures.
- Sewn Binding: a classic method that is durable and sleek, ideal for prestigious magazine printing and book printing. Cover options include the possibility of adding flaps or case binding.
- Special Finish Perfect Binding: for an extra-impressive look, add a special finish to your perfect bound publications. Choose from 3D varnish or gold or silver foil, ideal for the luxury sector.
- Books: for a straightforward project, choose from six sizes and your book will be printed on 90 gsm uncoated paper, a great option for short print runs.
- Unbound Sheets: with no binding or lamination options, this is a low-cost and convenient option if information is constantly changing and reprinting will be required. Printing will be on the front only in black and white.
- Large print-run magazines: if you have a large print run to cater for, check out our range of options for magazine printing in the UK, designed especially for large quantities.
Don’t forget to order your accessories too! Pixartprinting can print your customised bookmarks to complement your books, or why not snap up our magazine display stands for a neat and professional way to promote your magazines?
If you are looking to print customised books, on our dedicated Books page there are two types of binding available: perfect binding and sewn binding. There are six formats to choose from, including A4 and A5, as well as optional rounded corners. The number of pages can be customised.
If you decide to opt for perfect binding, your book will be printed on Classic uncoated - Brilliant white uncoated paper and you can add gloss, matt or soft-touch lamination to the cover. With sewn binding, on the other hand, there is a choice of Classic uncoated - Brilliant white uncoated paper or ivory uncoated paper, with a laminated 300 gsm cover with optional flaps.
Magazine Printing in the UK with Pixartprinting
All booklet printing is carried out using HP indigo digital printers to produce high-quality bound documents and PUR glue in order to ensure durability and longevity.
Graphic files can be uploaded to the website and for just a small fee, one of our Graphic Designers can verify your file. We offer delivery in as little as 48 hours, or for those with a more lenient timeframe, lower prices may be available for later delivery dates.
Ordering magazine printing online
Place your custom magazine printing order today using our simple online order forms. Navigate to the page of your chosen product, select your preferred customisation options by following the clearly marked steps and create your own personalised books, magazines and catalogues. You will get a free online quote instantly as well as an estimated delivery date for your order.
Download the Template and Instructions files so that you are familiar with our requirements for your print file, then you can submit your order and send us your artwork. If you need any help during the process, please get in touch with your experienced Customer Support team and they will be happy to assist.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do you print a book? Pixartprinting offers a wide range of printing solutions for your projects: books, company brochures, magazines, catalogues and much more. Our online printing service is convenient and reliable and will help you create stylish editorial products in just a few clicks.
- How do you print a magazine? It’s easy to print customised magazines with Pixartprinting. Not only are there various binding types available but there are other personalisation options such as paper type and weight. These are important to consider if you will be mailing out your magazines to customers or subscribers.
- What is stapled binding? Stapled binding is often the most affordable binding technique and is best suited to lightweight publications such as paper magazines, leaflets and brochures. Two metal staples hold the pages together and there is a choice of eight different paper types.
- What is perfect binding? With perfect binding, the binding edge of your interior pages is milled and then glued to your chosen cover. It is more affordable than hardcover and is one of the most widespread binding options as it is sturdy and creates a professional look.
- What is wire-o binding? Wire-o binding is also known as spiral binding and is a common choice for recipe books, manuals and reports as it allows you to keep the pages open at a certain point without holding them down. With Pixartprinting, you can choose whether the spiral will be on the top or left and have a choice of two colours for the spiral. You can also customise the size of the pages and the paper type.
What is sewn binding? Sewn binding is a durable binding method that keeps your pages secure and creates a classic finish. When you print sewn bounds books with Pixartprinting, you have a range of customisation options to choose from including page size, type and weight, as well as cover paper and gloss or matt lamination.