Magazine Printing and Booklet Printing
Magazine Printing and Binding
If you are producing a book or magazine and want a high-quality, professional final product, Pixartprinting is the printing partner for you. Not only will we print your publications, newsletters, books, manuals or brochures, we let you customise your project and we offer a variety of binding options. Choose from stapled binding, perfect binding, wire-o binding and much more, or simply order unbound sheets. Choose Pixartprinting for stylish magazine printing in the UK.
Book Binding and Magazine Printing
If you already know which type of binding you want, you can navigate straight to the relevant page from the links above, but if you would like to find out more about the booklet printing and binding options available, take a look at each page and the “Discover more” section will tell you more about each binding method.
Below you will find a summary of the categories on our website. With each one, there is a choice of book size or you can select your own custom size. There is also a selection of standard and deluxe papers and weights for the inside pages and the cover, plus some additional lamination options where applicable.
- Stapled Binding: also known as saddle stitch, two metal staples are inserted into the spine. A popular and affordable binding method.
- Perfect Binding: this involves milling the binding edge and then gluing the pages to the cover. A sleek and cost-effective option, plus you can print the name of the publication on the spine, so it is ideal for book printing.
- Wire-o Binding: also known as spiral binding, this gives you the flexibility of turning the pages 360 degrees and lying them flat so you can keep your hands free. Perfect for recipe books, manuals and brochures.
- Sewn Binding: a classic method that is durable and sleek, ideal for prestigious magazine printing and book printing. Cover options include the possibility of adding flaps or case binding.
- Special Finish Perfect Binding: for an extra-impressive look, add a special finish to your perfect bound publications. Choose from 3D varnish or gold or silver foil, ideal for the luxury sector.
- Books: for a straightforward project, choose from six sizes and your book will be printed on 90 gsm uncoated paper, a great option for short print runs.
- Unbound Sheets: with no binding or lamination options, this is a low-cost and convenient option if information is constantly changing and reprinting will be required. Printing will be on the front only in black and white.
- Large print-run magazines: if you have a large print run to cater for, check out our range of options for magazine printing in the UK, designed especially for large quantities.
Don’t forget to order your accessories too! Pixartprinting can print your customised bookmarks to complement your books, or why not snap up our magazine display stands for a neat and professional way to promote your magazines?
Magazine Printing in the UK with Pixartprinting
All booklet printing is carried out using HP indigo digital printers to produce high-quality bound documents and PUR glue in order to ensure durability and longevity.
Graphic files can be uploaded to the website and for just a small fee, one of our Graphic Designers can verify your file. We offer delivery in as little as 48 hours, or for those with a more lenient timeframe, lower prices may be available for later delivery dates.
Pixartprinting enables customers to fully customise each project to ensure optimal results every time. For smaller projects, try our Flyers and Leaflets or Business Cards.