Dried fruit, sugar, packet mixes, snacks or cereals: our food pouches can hold these and many other types of food. They will keep your products fresh and intact, add value and make them stand out on shop shelves. And by playing with the artwork on the pouch, you can give customers a sneak preview of the contents.
- Two models
- Nine different sizes
- Optional zip and hang hole
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Custom food pouches: store your food products with flexible packaging
Pixartprinting's food pouches are ideal for packaging your food products and preserving their natural freshness during both storage and transport. The food pouches are flexible and resistant:
- Their flexibility saves a considerable amount of space compared to a stiff container of the same capacity, and provides essential resistance to shock, tears and cuts during storage and transport.
- The food pouches' water-resistance is guaranteed by the multi-layer technology that they are made with. The barrier coating makes the food pouches resistant to liquids, flavourings and moisture.
You can print your graphics on the customisable food pouches, to achieve flexible packaging aligned with your company branding. In just a few clicks you can select your preferred configuration options on this page to give your new pouches the look you want.
Food pouches: food pouch models available in the catalogue
We offer two different models of food pouches:
- Stand-up food pouches: made with Doypack technology, they have a unique shape that allows them to balance. They can, therefore, be conveniently displayed on shelves. The stand-up food pouches are available in seven sizes:
- 2700 ml (220x290 mm)
- 1400 ml (170x270 mm)
- 750 ml (150x250 mm)
- 600 ml (130x220 mm)
- 350 ml (110x190 mm)
- 190 ml (90x160 mm)
- 120 ml (80x130 mm)
- Flat food pouches: designed to contain a wide range of products, the flat pouches are also ideal for food. They are available in four sizes:
- 65 ml (80 mm x 110 mm)
- 400 ml (150 mm x 170 mm)
- 1500 ml (190 mm x 270 mm)
- 5000 ml (300 mm x 350 mm)
Select the most suitable pouch model for your needs and print your new pouches in high definition!
Customising food pouches online
On this page, you can choose from various configuration options to create your ideal food pouches:
- Material: the high-barrier white film is a multi-layer material consisting of PET, PE EVOH and PE, which is resistant to oxygen, carbon dioxide and flavourings. The high-barrier transparent film is made from a combination of PET, PE EVOH and PE, and allows you to see the contents of the pouch. The paper/aluminium is a material made from paper, aluminium and PE, offering an excellent level of protection against moisture and UV rays.
- Zip: for resealable food pouches.
- Hole: ideal for food packages that are ready to be hung on display.
- Valve: available with the stand-up Doypack model, the degassing valve allows you to adjust the pressure in the pouch.
- Lamination: gloss or matt, it gives the surface of the food pouches a pleasant feel and look.
Order your new food pouches in just a few clicks!
Order your new food pouches in just a few clicks with Pixartprinting! Select the configuration options on this page and download the useful template with instructions from our Graphic Designers. That way, you can ensure that your print file will be set up correctly.
On this page, you can view a convenient online quote that is automatically estimated as you customise the product. Once you have completed your purchase, your new food pouches will be sent to your office (or home) with our fast and punctual shipping service.
Food pouches and other solutions for your product packaging
On our website, you can explore a wide range of customisable flexible packaging products. We also offer a vast selection of custom cardboard packaging, which can be personalised with your own original graphics.
Take a look at our roll labels too! They are ready for use and ideal for companies and shops.