Paper labels are the ideal choice for classic, versatile stickers suitable for numerous types of product. Customise yours and use them to give bottles, jars or boxes a voice, or to decorate paper bags and various types of packaging.
- 11 materials to choose from
- Suitable for automatic labelling machines
- Short print runs available
Custom paper stickers for every context
Are you looking for versatile stickers suitable for any type of surface? If so, Pixartprinting has the perfect solution. Our premium paper labels are suited to any type of material or use.
Cheap sticker printing your way
You can create paper labels that meet your every need by choosing from the numerous options offered by Pixartprinting.
- Format: First of all, you can decide what size you want your premium paper labels to be, from 1 x 1 cm to 30 x 30 cm. You can choose one of three preset shapes (circular, square and rectangular) or, alternatively, opt for a custom size and shape, following the instructions on the page.
- Material: There are nine different types of paper to choose from for your custom paper stickers. The Removable Coated paper is the most versatile of the lot: it is white and produces extremely bright colours, is suitable for all surfaces and can easily be removed without leaving any sticky residue. However, there are also seven other types of paper available: Classic Coated, Classic Uncoated, Betulla Laid Paper, Satin Paper, Black Pulp-Dyed Paper, Natural Greaseproof Paper and Laid Greaseproof Paper.
- Layout: Advanced options.
- Output direction: there are four options available: 0°, 90°, 180° or -90°.
- Distance between labels: The minimum distance is 0.8 cm.
- Inside diameter of the reel: 76 mm.
- Number of rolls: There are four options to choose from with our cheap sticker printing: one 33 cm-high roll, two 16.5 cm-high rolls, three 11 cm-high rolls or six 5.5 cm-high rolls.
- Label cutting method: Kiss Cut with backing left on.
- Finish: Labellife 3 scratch-resistant varnish.