Special Finish Perfect Binding
Choose special finish perfect binding to highlight key details on your catalogue. There are four sizes and three finishes to choose from – gold, silver and 3D varnish – which emphasise details in your artwork, words or images, instantly grabbing people's attention. The ideal choice for prestigious company profiles, elegant catalogues and sophisticated publishing projects.
- Lamination available
- Various papers available
- Perfect binding
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Perfect bound brochure printing with a special finish
Perfect bound book printing is a popular choice for books, magazines and brochures as it is a durable binding method that looks smart yet remains affordable. For those occasions when you really want to impress and get your brand noticed, Pixartprinting offers a choice of special finishes that can be applied to your perfect bound book for an extra-sleek appearance and feel. Not only that, you can also customise your project in other ways by choosing your preferred size, paper, paper weight, lamination and number of pages.
Perfect binding book printing with a special finish is the ideal way to create sophisticated magazines and catalogues for the luxury sector. From the beauty industry to interior decoration, or an exhibition catalogue to a company profile for a trade fair, it achieves a striking effect to present your company in the best light.
Perfect bound brochure customisation options
With our perfect bound book printing service, there are a series of customisation options available:
- A choice of four closed sizes: A4, A5, 16.5x24 cm and 21x21 cm.
- Orientation: you can decide whether to set up your perfect bound brochure in portrait or landscape.
- Paper: from classic paper to deluxe, there are six different paper types for all kinds of catalogues to reflect your brand's personality.
- Weight: each paper has different weights that provide a different perception of the product so you can choose the most suitable option for your business.
- Cover paper: select Classic Demimatt - Matt Coated or Classic Gloss - Gloss Coated, both weighing 300 gsm and both laminated.
- Lamination: the cover can also be laminated with the addition of a matt or soft-touch film. Both provide protection and durability; the soft-touch lamination gives the product a velvety feel.
- Finish: the finish allows you to highlight certain graphics or specific features. Choose from 3D varnish (an extra-thick transparent film that gives it an embossed feel), or gold or silver coating to enhance certain areas of your artwork.
Perfect bound brochure papers
There are six papers to choose from for your book or magazine, of varying weights: our classic wood-free paper is available with a matt or gloss coating; our Extraprint paper is brilliant white and has a smooth velvety feel; our Rembrandt paper is uncoated and has a stipple finish for a more unique look; our Underwood - Woodstock birch paper is a natural-looking paper that is ivory in colour and contains dots and straw; and finally, our Recycled paper is the environmentally friendly option that will add personality to you perfect bound brochure.
You also have a choice of two papers for the cover: Classic Demimatt - Matt coated or Classic Gloss - Gloss coated, both of which weigh 300 gsm.
Perfect bound book printing – Special finishes
Special finishes highlight and enhance selected parts of the paper, giving your publication a more exclusive and attractive look. Pixartprinting offers three special finishes with perfect binding book printing, however, not all of them are available with each paper type so bear this in mind when choosing the paper for your perfect bound brochure. The 3D varnish creates an embossed effect to make certain details stand out, while the gold or silver foil adds a striking metallic effect for a highly sophisticated look. All the special finishes can only be applied to one side of the paper.
Perfect binding book printing – How to order
Pixartprinting has designed the online order form for perfect bound brochures to be as simple to use and intuitive as possible. As you move down the form, customising the product as you wish, the quote form will automatically update giving you a price and estimated delivery date. When you are happy with your selections, download our template and instructions to ensure that your artwork is print-ready when you upload it. If you are in any doubt, select the “Professional file check” option for a small extra fee and our graphic designers will check your artwork to ensure your perfect bound book printing project runs smoothly.
Pixartprinting offers a wide range of binding options in addition to special finish perfect bound printing. Find out more in our Magazines, Books and Catalogues section.