Custom printed labels on a roll – size and shape
Custom stickers can be used for many different kinds of projects - they're simple and cost-effective. Depending on your requirements, we can create stickers in a range of shapes and sizes and printed labels on a roll of professional quality with durability in mind. We can even offer custom printed waterproof labels suitable for use on drinks product containers.
There are three pre-defined shapes to choose from for your promotional stickers in the UK: circular, square or rectangular. For a more complex assignment, use our custom sticker and label format option. We provide custom stickers between 1 cm x 1 cm and 30 cm x 30 cm in size, for all orders upwards of ten stickers.
Custom stickers - materials
Custom stickers can be applied to most stationery products as well as interior and exterior structures. Our range also includes custom printed waterproof labels. With our easy-to-use online order form you can customise your promotional stickers in the UK to include all the aspects needed for your project.
Our customisable stickers fall into two main categories: acrylic stickers and self-adhesive paper. The specific materials available for acrylic stickers are as follows:
- Deluxe White Polypropylene: high-quality white stickers with a scratch- and UV-resistant gloss coating. Suitable for outdoor use.
- Deluxe Transparent Polypropylene: as above but transparent stickers
- Deluxe Silver Polypropylene: as above but silver stickers
- Transparent Refix Electrostatic Film: a 100% recyclable and PVC-free ultra-transparent polyester film, 125µm thick. It adheres electrostatically to any smooth surface that is clean and does not have an electrostatic charge. It can be attached and removed without leaving a residue and lasts for 2-3 years, making it ideal for windows.
There are nine options available within the category of self-adhesive paper:
- Satin Paper: a sophisticated embossed adhesive paper with a satin look. Ideal for use in the luxury and wine sectors
- Natural White Paper: a natural white uncoated adhesive paper, ideal for use on glass containers and for bulk orders
- Uncoated Paper: a versatile, natural white uncoated paper for indoor use
- Coated Paper: a coated white paper that works well on curved surfaces and packaging
- Betulla Laid Paper: a chalk-coloured adhesive paper with a varnish that creates shine and protects it. Ideal for use in the luxury and wine sectors thanks to its elegant look and adhesion to damp surfaces
- Removable Coated: a glossy white adhesive paper that is easy to remove and does not leave residue
- Black Pulp-Dyed Paper: a black adhesive paper that creates a dark background for your design. Suitable for glass containers
- Laid Greaseproof Paper: a laid adhesive paper that is coated to make it resistant to oils and fats.
- Natural Greaseproof Paper: an uncoated adhesive paper that is resistant to oils and fats so ideal for the food and beverage sectors
All our round stickers come with anti-scratch veneer labellife 3 as standard which safeguards your stickers and prevents scratches. The label cutting method for custom printed labels on a roll is kiss cut with the backing left on for ease of use.
Promotional stickers in the UK - delivery
Pixartprinting delivers stickers in one 33-cm-high reel or two 16.5-cm reels, providing multiple versions of your final product for a competitive price. Our labels on a roll can be delivered in as little as 48 hours. However, there are various delivery dates available so choosing a later date can save you money. All options are clearly visible on the online order form, allowing you to assess your priorities and select the best option for your particular requirements.
Custom printed labels on a roll and much more
In addition to offering personalised stickers and custom printed waterproof labels, Pixartprinting specialises in all forms of customisable stationery printing - no matter what your business strategy requires. Try our stickers and labels for further options.