You don't need a suit to look smart: sewn binding does the same job. This sophisticated binding is designed for premium and refined publications. Perfect for businesses, exhibitions, project reports and books.
- Range of cover types
- Lamination available
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Sewn binding and book printing
Customisable books with sewn binding
Sewn binding books are ideal if a key requirement of yours is to keep the pages secure and in place, as it is a durable form of binding that also looks impressive. The sophisticated look of sewn bound books makes them especially popular for premium publications and situations in which it is important to present a professional and refined image, such as at trade fairs or significant events.
As with all Pixartprinting products, the sewn bound books can be customised, not only with your graphics and text but also in terms of format, paper type, number of pages, cover and much more. Sewn binding books can be produced in print runs of as few as 200 copies up to orders of thousands.
What is sewn binding?
Sewn binding is one of several forms of book binding printing offered by Pixartprinting. It is a classic method that is practical and durable while also achieving a stylish look. The books and publications that we produce with this binding method are made of high-quality materials and boast a prestigious appearance and an elegant finish.
Print custom sewn binding books with Pixartprinting
Pixartprinting is your ideal partner for sewn book binding printing. We boast many years of experience in the sector and continually invest in research and the latest technology to ensure that we offer the highest quality products at the most affordable prices. We also have a friendly Customer Care team on hand to help with any questions that you may have about sewn binding books or placing an order. Prices are transparent and delivery is fast and reliable.
We take our customers’ needs into account by offering completely customisable sewn bound books. This means that you can be creative in your designs, producing a bespoke publication that is completely tailored to your requirements.
Sewn binding books to your specifications
There is a whole host of aspects of your sewn bound books that you can customise with Pixartprinting!
- Format – there are four sizes to choose from: 15 x 21 cm, A4 (21 x 29.7 cm), 16.5 x 24 cm and 21 x 21 cm
- Orientation – your sewn binding books can be in landscape or portrait
- Number of pages – minimum 48 pages, and the number of inside pages must be divisible by eight due to the way the book is printed and bound
- Paper – three types of paper are available: Classic Demimatt - Matt coated, Classic Gloss - Gloss coated, Classic uncoated - Brilliant white uncoated
- Paper weight – with the coated papers you have a choice of paper weights, while the classic uncoated paper weighs 90 gsm
- Cover – three options to choose from: Coated paper 300 gsm with lamination; Laminated, with flaps, on 300 gsm paper; Case binding with 2.5 mm cardboard
- Lamination – you can add matt or gloss lamination to your sewn bound books
- Print colour – both the inside pages and the covers of the books can be printed in either black and white or colour
Whichever options you choose, you can be assured of high-quality book binding printing and materials, quick delivery and affordable prices.
Ordering sewn binding books online
With so many ways to customise your sewn bound books, you might think that placing an order would be complicated, but that’s not the case with Pixartprinting! The order form is broken down into clearly marked steps with little “i” icons that expand to reveal additional information about certain features. As you work your way through, selecting your preferred options, the price will automatically update so you can see how your choices affect the final price, making sure that you stay in budget if you have one.
Pixartprinting also offers three other types of book binding printing, suitable for different types of publication and budgets: Stapled Binding, Perfect Binding and Wire-o Binding.
*The offer is valid from 08:00 CET on 29 May to 23:59 CET on 04 June. Limited to 3 print jobs per customer. The maximum total for each print job is € 500,00. The offer is only valid for the most distant delivery date. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional codes, offers or discounts, and cannot be applied to goods that have already been purchased or to cancelled orders.