Bags With Handles
These tote bags with handles are the ideal gift to give to your customers. Customise them with your artwork and hand them out at trade fairs, events or festivals as part of a welcome kit, or sell them in your online shop.
- Non-woven fabric or cotton
- Optional gusset
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Collect all your ideas in a personalised shopper
At an exhibition, it is common to walk around from one stand to another, collecting large amounts of informational material. After a while, it becomes hard to carry everything in your hands; what you need is a handy gadget: a tote bag. That's why fabric shoppers are one of the most popular promotional products. Customising them means that customers or visitors will carry your brand around the entire exhibition or trade fair, and after the event, they will use them for their everyday errands.
Pixartprinting allows you to create your own tote bags and personalise them with a number of options:
- Material: choose from 135-gsm 100% natural cotton and non-woven fabric, which is 80% recycled polypropylene and environmentally friendly.
- Size: four different sizes are available for non-woven fabric bags, all with gusset, and three sizes for cotton bags – two with gusset and one without.
- Colour: non-woven fabric bags are available in five colours, while cotton bags are available in four.
- Printing: non-woven fabric bags can be printed in one or two colours, whereas you can choose up to three colours from the 12 Pantone colours available for cotton bags.
- Orientation: the shoppers can be customised on the front only, with the same front and back, or different front and back.
The bags with a gusset are also more spacious than classic shoppers, enabling you to carry whatever you need.
Bags are an additional surface on which to promote your brand and message. Use them to your advantage! There are many occasions on which you can showcase your personalised bags. You could use them in your shop as a shopping bag for customers, hand them out at exhibitions and trade fairs as a gift to visitors, or even print your artwork on them and use them as an e-commerce tool. When you are organising an event or exhibition, you will need a series of promotional products, one of which is the fabric shopper, one of our most popular products to give to participants as a reminder of your brand. Customise it with the event logo, date and colours and fill it with samples for all your visitors!